Error with "Launching: Configuring GDB Aborting Configuring GDB".

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with "Launching: Configuring GDB Aborting Configuring GDB".

Jump to solution
tiagobmarinho
Contributor II

Hi, everyone.

I was making a new project and use the option "File > New > Kinetis SDK 2.x Project", after this, I just tried to build (worked well) without change anything and after I tried to debug this project, but unfortunately this error appear and I can't solve it.

I found others links talking about "Launching: Configuring GDB Aborting Configuring GDB", but didn't help. All those links just said to copy that text in Commands' box:
set mem inaccessible-by-default off
set tcp auto-retry on
set tcp connect-timeout 30 

apagar.png

I did this many times, restart the KDS, reopen a new project, unplugged the USB Cable, but I'm still stuck. 

*Observation: Other projects, like "bubble" that I tested (a demo program), build and debug and it occurred without problems. 

Thank you! :smileywink: 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
tiagobmarinho
Contributor II

I just changed of PC and works well. Probably something was wrong with the other compiler or some drives.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
tiagobmarinho
Contributor II

I just changed of PC and works well. Probably something was wrong with the other compiler or some drives.

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

the error message "Launching: Configuring GDB Aborting Configuring GDB" is usually caused by a wong debug launch configuration.

Can you check Solving “Launching: Configuring GDB Aborting Configuring GDB” | MCU on Eclipse  and GDB Client and Server: Unlocking GDB | MCU on Eclipse  if it does help?

Erich

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Tiago,

Please use the latest version KDSv3.2:

Kinetis® Design Studio Integrated Development Environment (IDE)|NXP 

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos