LPCxxx programming via SWD

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPCxxx programming via SWD

lunke029
Contributor I

Hi everyone, I'm searching for Documentation about LPCxxx programming via SWD.

I need other MCU  to program LPCxxx  flash memory directly from SWD debug port, can you help me?

0 Kudos
6 Replies

lunke029
Contributor I

Yes, I use  other MCU to  program LPCxxx  flash memory directly from SWD debug port.

0 Kudos

thefallguy
Contributor IV

You may find this thread useful:

https://community.nxp.com/message/759591 

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Allen Zhang,

这个帖子应该会给你一些方向和参考。

【我要创作】初试SWD协议 - ARM Cortex-M系列产品 - 恩智浦技术社区 - 手机版 - Powered by Discuz!
Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

lunke029
Contributor I

谢谢,关于SWD协议我这边没问题的,已经可以读写LPC812的RAM,由于LPC812不像kinetis一样可以直接操作FALSH,是调用内部API来操作FLASH,现在的问题是怎么通过SWD来调用内部API的程序来控制FLASH。

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Allen Zhang,

你的意思操作ISP command操作flash 的读写操作吗?如果是,我还真不清楚如何通过SWD协议去调用这些个API。
Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Allen Zhang,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and 
for the opportunity to serve you.
Whether you are plan to use a MCU to emulate the programmer to program the LPC MCU via the SWD interface.

TIC

0 Kudos