There are some error in my S32 project all the time,Who can help me to delete them?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There are some error in my S32 project all the time,Who can help me to delete them?

edenli
Contributor V

Hi Guys,

From the time that i use the S32 complier,there are some error in my project,but when i complier my project,there some error souch  as "Description Resource Path Location Type Field 'PSR' could not be resolved intc_init.c /CCP_1/ src/ Simulink_ line 29  Semantic Error",shown as below:

188911_188911.pngpastedImage_4.png

but it can generate the *.elf or hex file.when download the c-code,chip run normally,  but i feel the error in my project is not so good,Who can help me?

the attachment is my project!

Original Attachment has been moved to: AB.zip

0 Kudos
3 Replies

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

I'm able reproduce your issue - and here is workaround: 

Right click on project name -> Properties -> Indexer  and enable Project specific settings and Use active build configuration. 

s32ds_2017-07-17_16-22-28.png

Then select Code Analysis -> Launching and select Run with build and deselect Run as you type

s32ds_2017-07-17_16-24-06.png

As a last step Close and open your project again. Hope it helps. 

Jiri

0 Kudos

edenli
Contributor V

Hi Jiri,

As your advise,I operate but the Error still popup,shown as below:

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos

stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Eden,

Thank you for your report. This is a known issue related to CDT.

This should be fixed in the next version of eclipse (Neon) in S32DS for Power v2.0

The planned release date is Oct/Nov 2017.

The workaround is to simply ignore the Problems View in case .elf file is generated and rely more on Build Console output instead.

pastedImage_2.png

Stan

0 Kudos