cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why "AN" PIN of WARP7 is not using

chaunguyenngoc
Contributor III

I check in warp7_io_0105.pdf file.

it shows that "AN" PIN is connecting to nowhere.

But in order to use OLED C Click display from Mikroe (MikroBus standard), it is required that AN PIN will be needed for Read/Write data for display.

=> Why is it disabled ? 

=> How can I enable it by customize Linux Kernel and use it for FBTFT Driver ?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

The AN pin it is disable since in the MikroBus Standard, it is defined for Analog Pin, which it is not an option for the i.MX7, so there is not connected.  So my advise it is to connect the Read/Write Data Display to another of the pins available in the Like use  #CS instead of R/W and  connecte the CS to ground all the time.

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

chaunguyenngoc
Contributor III

Hi james

thank for your reply.

I think i can change PIN as you suggested, because my display (OLED C Click) is using Mikrobus Standard too.

And both display & WARP7 board are plugged with all PINs matched.

Is there any other way ?

If there is no other way, can you more specific your solutions. (Is it enough if I only plug CS PIN of warp7 to AN PIN of OLED display? )

Actually, I do not know how to modify Linux Kernel or FBTFT driver to let warp7 know that I will use CS to Read/Write Data Display

0 Kudos