My PC cannot recognize usb-kw24d512 as the virtual com port. there is the same problem when I change to other PC.
Several days ago ,I try to update the firmware through through j-link ,but USB dongle cannot contact with j-link and flash unsuccessfully.
After that, my PC can not recognize the USB dongle till now.
Please help to solve this problem. thanks.
Application log started
- J-Flash V6.12j (J-Flash compiled Feb 15 2017 18:01:27)
- JLinkARM.dll V6.12j (DLL compiled Feb 15 2017 18:01:10)
Reading flash device list [C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGGER\JLink_V612j\ETC\JFlash\Flash.csv] ...
- List of flash devices read successfully (451 Devices)
Reading MCU device list ...
- List of MCU devices read successfully (6341 Devices)
Opening project file [C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGGER\JLink_V612j\Samples\JFlash\ProjectFiles\Freescale\111.jflash] ...
- Project opened successfully
- Connecting via USB to J-Link device 0
- Target interface speed: 1000 kHz (Auto)
- VTarget = 2.805V
- ERROR: Failed to connect.
Could not establish a connection to target.