In <Linux_User's_Guide.pdf>, it says:
- No dedicated boot dips are reserved for serial download mode on i.MX 6 SABRE-SD
- boards. Therefore, a tricky method is used to enter serial download mode. For example,
- set boot mode as SD3 boot (SW6 dip 2, 7 on others are off). Do not insert SD card into
- SD3 slot, and power on the board. After "HID- Compliant device" is detected, it means
- that the board has entered serial download mode. Insert the SD card into SD3 slot.
- Another way to do this is to configure an invalid boot switch setting, for example, set all
- the dips of SW6 to off.
I wonder how to configure DIP switches like the "Another way".
By the way, where to download <uboot_mx6x.pdf>, it's not in docs <fsl-yocto-L4.1.15_2.0.0-ga>.
Thank you .