#中国用户论坛#LPC54608(OM13092)开发板申请

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#中国用户论坛#LPC54608(OM13092)开发板申请

Contributor I

本人目前为学校学生,从大一开始接触单片机和电子方面的东西,已经有两年的时间,之前使用过LPC800和LPC4300系列的单片机进行产品的开发,对LPC的单片机有自己的理解和使用经验,长期活跃在官方论坛,分享自己使用LPC的产品的相关心得,这次看到这个活动,非常感兴趣,如果能够申请到,也希望能够好好学习下LPC54608的产品,在社区分享自己的一些学习体会,也可以借助相关项目来加深一下对这款产品的理解,学习过程和项目进度全程开源,分享给热爱LPC系列产品的一席网友们,也希望新的一年LPC系列能出更多更好用的新产品,也希望恩智浦公司越来越好!

I am at present for school students, contact from the first microcomputer and electronic aspects of things, there have been two years before the development, used the LPC800 and LPC4300 microcontroller series products, the LPC MCU has their own understanding and experience, long active in the official forum, to share their experiences related to the use of LPC products this time, see this activity, very interested, if can apply to, also hope to be able to Study hard LPC54608 products, in the community to share some of my own learning experience, also can make use of the relevant items about to deepen the understanding of this product, the learning process and the progress of the whole project to share love open source, LPC series products a netizen, also hope that the new year LPC series of new products with more and better, also hope that NXP company become better and better!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
0 Replies