cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very weird interrupt issue (MKL27Z256)

joeygouly
Contributor IV

Hi,

I'm still trying to understand this issue, so this post might be a bit confusing.

I seem to have an issue where my USB code, where it just stops working after some period of time. If I have UART initialised, it seems to work fine.

I added some code to the interrupt handlers, and it seems like when it 'stops working', it goes into interrupt 34, which is TPM1. I'm confused by that, I'm not actively using the TPM modules for anything.

Another thing is that, if I 'drop' my PCB a few centimetres or hold it in my hands, it seems to stop working too, and go into the TPM1 interrupt.

I know this is really vague, I just don't understand what's happening at all. Just hoping someone might have some ideas of anything I can try.

I'm going to try tomorrow with a new cable, and different PCBs.

Thanks,

Joey

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Joey Gouly,

1. Please check your code, flash address 0x40D, what's the data, this is the FOPT address, where it is boot from? flash or ROM?

2. Please check the NVIC->ISER , did you enable the TPM1 interrupt?

Waiting for your reply!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos