1788显示问题

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1788显示问题

tlongmei
Contributor I

1788 single color no problem, to display the image or emwin control, found a spot, ask for help!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Tlong,

Could you please try to use the emwin, and display single color,  don't use the picture, and try again. Whether the none picture display have this problem or not?

Then give me two pictures, one is without emwin, anther one with the emwin.

Besides, please also give us the emwin configuration code, and the your LCD controller part number.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

tlongmei
Contributor I

Hello, thank you for your reply, the last time the pictures show a noise problem is solved, is Fatfs read U disk data, the data type did not match;But Emwin control has the problem of noise, there is, do you have email, me to send you the code, help me to look at, thank you!

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi tlong,

What the emwin noise you mean?

Could you share some picture?

About the code, you can delete all your other important code, just leave the emwin configuration in your project and can reproduct your problem, then upload it in this post.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

tlongmei
Contributor I

hello,There is noise on emwin controls, don't know where the problem, ask for help!

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi tlong,

This picture still the original problem you have raised,  could you please try to use the emwin, and display single color,  don't use the picture, whether that have the noise on your side?

Have a great day,
Kerry

0 Kudos

tlongmei
Contributor I

好像跟emwin里的设备存储功能,有关,把设备存储关掉,噪点会好点,但刷新控件会延迟;还有1788刷新页界面好像有点慢

0 Kudos

tlongmei
Contributor I

目前显示单色或者图片,都正常的,那个图片里有噪点的问题解决了,是USB host 驱动问题引起的;刚才附件里的程序和照片,反应的是用emwin控件会有噪点;不知道为什么会引起,网上有人说是emwin读点函数的问题,但是LPC1788的emwin库里,没有读点函数接口,没地方查找

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

楼主你好!

因为emwin是segger的产品,要不这样,你把你的关于emwin控件噪声的问题也发一个到segger的官方论坛, 看看他们emwin工程师是否有好的建议,segger 论坛emwin版块:

emWin related - SEGGER Forum 

Have a great day,
Kerry

0 Kudos