stalled on bus operation while using NullOS

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stalled on bus operation while using NullOS

sameerhuddar
Contributor I

Hello! I am trying to build the sample code for Mifare Classic project imported from CLEV663B-LPC1769_NFC_Reader_Library without using FreeRTOS. I have disabled the macro definition FreeRtos in nxp_build_app.h and enabled NullOS macro. When I start the debug session, the code starts executing but stops after a while and a message is displayed as "stalled on bus operation". When I checked the "CLIF_IRQHandler function I came to know that it is executing only once and then it gets stopped, but while using FreeRtos the irq handler is executing timely and continuously. This must be the memory issue while using NullOS API but still couldn't able to resolve it. If anyone could guide on this if I am missing out something, please suggest.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Sameer Huddar,

What is the version of the library you have? I recommend you to download the latest library (available here).

The MIFARE Classic example in the library version 04.030.00.011627 works for me with 3 adjustments:

1) In the file ph_NxpBuild_App.h comment out the macro NXPBUILD__PH_OSAL_FREERTOS and enable the macro NXPBUILD__PH_OSAL_NULLOS.

2) Exclude the FreeRTOS files from the build. For this right click on the FreeRTOS folder -> Resource Configurations -> Exclude from Build and select the Debug and Release configurations.

Exclude_FreeRTOS.jpg

3) Set the optimization as None (-O0) from the project properties (Project -> Properties -> C/C++ Build -> Settings -> MCU C Compiler -> Optimization).

pastedImage_2.png

I hope this helps.

Regards!

Jorge Gonzalez

0 Kudos

sameerhuddar
Contributor I

Dear Jorge Gonzalez,

Thank you so much for your assistance over this issue. In the mean time, I was able to remove the complete library of FreeRtos and NULLOS and its supporting API's. Now, the application is running independently in an infinite loop.Now, it is much easier to port the whole application as a module into main file without unnecessary sections.

I am using library version: CLEV663B-LPC1769-LPC11U68_NFC-Reader-Library-v04.030.00.011627

Regards,

Sameer Huddar

0 Kudos