Is it possible to autostart MfgTool 2.3.4 download ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to autostart MfgTool 2.3.4 download ?

nicolaporzi
Contributor I

Hello,

we are currently using MfgTool 2.3.4 with gui to load a bsp on iMX6.

We are developing an EOL test bench and we need to run MfgTool from a C# environment but we would not have any interaction with the operator at automatic EOL testing bench. Is it possible to set some parameters so when launched the MfgTool automatically download code without pressing "START" button ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies

nicolaporzi
Contributor I

Hello, thanks.

I launch it with -noui option and it works but the process never stops. I would launch in EOL automatic sequence by c# sw but I can't have any response because the process never ends and it's not giving any return code when programming is done (i.e. 0 success, 1 fail) Is there any other option to use this sw in production environments ?
Thanks,

Nicola 

art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

MFGtool can be started and operated from the command line, refer to the attached document for details.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos