cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qusetion about MC330905 SBC chip

Jump to solution
chenjl
Contributor I

I'm using MC33905 SBC chip.I am configuring this SBC chip through SPI. I can read back the right device ID 0x23f4 through the SPI command 0x2580.   I  configure all the registers as per the manual described, still my current mode is INIT mode only, and it is not going to normal mode.The RESET pin change to low every 256ms,and the write command 0x5a00 which to refresh the watchdog may not work, This is my project,can anyone tell me the reason for error? please help me .thank you for all.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jinglun,

Please refer to the attached file with the flow chart and SPI commands to enter the Normal mode. Then make sure you are sending 0x5A00 (watchdog refresh command) within the 256 ms or shorter if you defined another time out value.

Best regards,

Tomas

PS: If my answer helps to solve your question, please mark it as "Correct". Thank you.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jinglun,

Please refer to the attached file with the flow chart and SPI commands to enter the Normal mode. Then make sure you are sending 0x5A00 (watchdog refresh command) within the 256 ms or shorter if you defined another time out value.

Best regards,

Tomas

PS: If my answer helps to solve your question, please mark it as "Correct". Thank you.

0 Kudos
chenjl
Contributor I

Thank you,and i have already known the question.

0 Kudos