cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC29xx sample code

vatsalshah
Contributor I

Hi,

I am looking for a sample code bundle for LPC29xx peripherals, tried this link, but got the error 403 (you don't have permission to access). 

From where can i get this sample code bundle?

Thanks,

Vatsal

Labels (2)
3 Replies

b36401
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Here I attached the file.

Have a great day,
Victor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

b36401
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I saw the file was not attached actually.
I shared it here temporary:
http://tinyurl.com/h858fou

Have a great day,
Victor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

vatsalshah
Contributor I

Thanks Victor,

This will help me. I am also looking for keil MCB2929 board sample code. In the legacy support package only 2 examples are given. Blinky and CAN. I wish to have small piece of codes for peripherals.

Do you have any idea, if we can simulate peripherals in Keil environment? I always get a warning 'Argument ARM968E-S to option cpu is deprecated'. 

Regards,

Vatsal

0 Kudos