I have the KITMMA955xLEVM, where do I find the code to configure it as a MMA9553L?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have the KITMMA955xLEVM, where do I find the code to configure it as a MMA9553L?

Jump to solution
davidkenyon
Contributor I

The datasheets indicate that the MMA9553EVM is in fact the MMA9550EVM with a firmware update. Where do I find the firmware and how do I update it?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
JackITB
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi David,

We are actually providing this kit with 4 different flavors, already loaded with the appropriate FW, those are KITMMA9550LEVM, 9551, 9553, 9555.

We usually don't provide the different NXP proprietary firmware versions and the capability to load them as MMA955xL device pricing can depend on the FW version. The usual way is to order the Kit that best matches your need upfront.

Nevertheless you can contact me on my email address (jacques.trichet@nxp.com) to tell us more about your development and we'll find out how to help you directly.

Regards,     Jacques.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JackITB
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi David,

We are actually providing this kit with 4 different flavors, already loaded with the appropriate FW, those are KITMMA9550LEVM, 9551, 9553, 9555.

We usually don't provide the different NXP proprietary firmware versions and the capability to load them as MMA955xL device pricing can depend on the FW version. The usual way is to order the Kit that best matches your need upfront.

Nevertheless you can contact me on my email address (jacques.trichet@nxp.com) to tell us more about your development and we'll find out how to help you directly.

Regards,     Jacques.

0 Kudos