Is there any side effect for migrate MMPF0100F0AZES to MMPF0100F9AZES for i.MX6 Quad?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any side effect for migrate MMPF0100F0AZES to MMPF0100F9AZES for i.MX6 Quad?

m_c
Senior Contributor I

Customer would like to use same PMIC. Is there any side effect for migrate MMPF0100F0AZES to MMPF0100F9AZES for i.MX6 Quad?

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

It depends on whether the customer initially uses Default (VDDOTP pulled to VCOREDIG) or F0 (VDDOTP connected to GND) configuration. In the first case the answer is: yes, the customer can replace the F0 part with the F9 one. In the second case the answer is: no, the replacement is not possible, since the F0 and F9 configurations have differnt set of output voltages and different power-up sequence.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------