Is RTSP Sink implemented in imx6 gstreamer?
I could not see rtspsink in the output for gst-inspect-1.0 on iMX6DL SABRE SD.
How to stream rtsp video over internet?
refer to the linux referen manual, the version is 3.14.52
RTSP streams can be played with a manual pipline or by using playbin. The format of the commands is as follows.
• Manual pipeline
gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc location=$RTSP_URI name=source
! queue ! $video_rtp_depacketize_plugin ! $vpu_dec ! $video_sink_plugin source.
! queue ! $audio_rtp_depacketize_plugin ! $audio_parse_plugin ! beepdec !
Two properties of rtspsrc that are useful for RTSP streaming are:
• Latency: This is the extra added latency of the pipeline, with the default value of 200 ms. If you need low-latency
RTSP streaming playback, you can set this property to a smaller value.
• Buffer-mode: This property is used to control the buffering algorithm in use. It includes four modes:
• None: Outgoing timestamps are calculated directly from the RTP timestamps, not good for real-time applications.
• Slave: Calculates the skew between the sender and receiver and produces smoothed adjusted outgoing
timestamps, good for low latency communications.
• Buffer: Buffer packets between low and high watermarks, good for streaming communication.
• Auto: Chooses the three modes above depending on the stream. This is the default setting.
If you need to pause or resume the RTSP streaming playback, you need to use a buffer-mode of slave or none for rtspsrc,
as in buffer-mode=buffer. After resuming, the timestamp is forced to start from 0, and this will cause buffers to be
dropped after resuming.
Manual pipeline example:
gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc location=rtsp://10.192.241.11:8554/test name=source
! queue ! rtph264depay ! vpudec ! overlaysink source.
! queue ! rtpmp4gdepay ! aacparse ! beepdec ! pulsesink
Playback will not exit automatically in GStreamer 1.x, if buffer-mode is set to buffer in the rtpsrc plugin.
The original question is about rtspsink and not rtspsrc.
Looks like the question is still unanswered.
Can you please provide sample gst pipeline to stream camera output over the internet to RTSP server?
Retrieving data ...