Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC1343 User Guide

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by gstan on Wed Dec 08 19:24:59 MST 2010
Hi,

I just the LPXpresso kit a few months ago and now I have a project to work on. I am new to NXP/ARM but well verse in Motorola/Intel/Microchip.

I have downloaded the LPC1311_13_42_43.pdf but I need information on the peripherals' register(s) information in order to start my design. A lonk would be helpful and looking at the NXP website, there is not much than what is available. I do not like the datasheet as well.

Can they include a summary pin out so that pin assignment can be done easier as I have to go through the above datasheet and simplify it. Unable to attach for your perusal.

Thanks...GS
0 Kudos
4 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by gstan on Fri Dec 10 19:44:40 MST 2010
Hi again,

Can you direct me to websites that has the above as I would like to initiate myself with initialization and control of the peripherals?

Thanks..GS
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by gstan on Wed Dec 08 21:11:44 MST 2010
Hi KTownsend,

Thanks for the link and will look through it. Thanks for your help...GS
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by gstan on Wed Dec 08 21:05:36 MST 2010
Hi KTownsend,

I am interested in the LPC1343 and only for software programming to manage the peripherals. Do you have a link to that?

Thanks..GS
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by ktownsend on Wed Dec 08 19:56:18 MST 2010
Did you download the user manual or the datasheet?  All LPC chips usually have both and they are different but complimentary.  The registers are detailed in the user manual, which is probably what you want for programming:

http://ics.nxp.com/support/documents/microcontrollers/?scope=LPC1343&type=user

The datasheet contains diagrams of every available chip with the pinout on one page, but I'm not sure what you're really looking for?  All the information is there in those two documents though (the datasheet and the UM linked above).
0 Kudos