显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Startup code from ARM doesn't work

217 次查看
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by jaguarondi on Mon Feb 15 08:26:02 MST 2010
Hi,

Could you explain what's the difference between the startup code that LPCXpresso includes with a new project and the one provided by ARM with CMSIS?

I've been trying to compile and debug a new project using the example code from ARM CMSIS but that doesn't work. I can compile correctly but can't debug. As soon as the program is loaded, I get a window called '2 <symbol is not available> 0xb085b480' with 'No source available for ""' as text and a disassembly button which leads to 'Traget request failed: cannot access memory at address 0xb085b480' when clicked.

I'm just trying to understand why things should be different between your startup code and the one from ARM. Obviously the CMSIS documentation requires some functions like "SystemInit" that you're not using. I just wondered why.

Thank you

David
0 项奖励
1 回复

193 次查看
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by whitecoe on Mon Feb 15 13:30:59 MST 2010
Hi,

I'm not quite sure why you are trying to use the original CMSIS code as delivered from ARM - as lpcxpresso contains versions that are already ported in the lpcxpresso environment. There is some info on the use of CMSIS by lpcxpresso in the knowledgebase entry:

http://lpcxpresso.code-red-tech.com/LPCXpresso/node/21

Also the lpcxpresso startup code does make call the SystemInit() function. It is called from cr_startup_lpc13.c (or equivalent, depending upon which device you are generating code for). It is called from the Reset_Handler() function.

HTH.
0 项奖励