cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPCXpresso Debug SAX Error

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by bhallett on Fri Feb 12 05:26:57 MST 2010
Hello All,

Have any of you received the error message shown in the attached zip file.

I receive this error condition every time i use the Quickstart panel Start here Debug option. Although this error comes up if i click OK to it the debug operation seems to work as normal. I am using the latest build of LPCXpresso (3.2.1) and I have a full license.

Regards

Barry
0 Kudos
9 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by CodeRedSupport on Tue Feb 16 03:10:35 MST 2010
Hello,

This is baffling. Could you contact us directly using the contact form?
http://www.code-red-tech.com/contact.php

Thanks
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by bhallett on Tue Feb 16 02:19:04 MST 2010
Hello CodeRedSupport,

I have tried your recommendations but unfortunately it has not worked. I have included an updated log file for your reference.

Regards

barry
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by CodeRedSupport on Tue Feb 16 01:22:21 MST 2010
Hello,

Could you try changing the following preference:
Window->Preferences
+ LPCXpresso
++ Debug

Please check the box "Initialise LPC-Link as HID"

You will need to unplug the LPCXpresso board and replug it before trying to use it again.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by bhallett on Tue Feb 16 00:59:28 MST 2010
Hello CodeRedSupport,

I am using Windows XP Pro including SP3 and the latest windows updates. My language setting are:

Standards and Formats              English(United Kingdom),
   Location                           United Kingdom,
   Language for non-Unicode Programs  English(United Kingdom).

Please find zipped log file attached.

Regards

Barry
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by CodeRedSupport on Mon Feb 15 05:14:39 MST 2010
Hello,

I'm sorry for the problems you are having. We have not seen these reported by anybody else.

To help us understanding what is causing the problem, can you let me know which version of Windows you are using and the language you are using?

Also, could you find the file <workspace>/.metadata/.log and zip it up and post it as an attachment to this thread?

Thanks,
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by bhallett on Mon Feb 15 04:34:56 MST 2010
Hi CodeRedSupport,

Thanks for your info, I have now tried your sequence but unfortunately this has not resolved the issue. Any other suggestions?

Regards

Barry
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by CodeRedSupport on Fri Feb 12 07:04:15 MST 2010
Hi Can you try two thinsg:

1. Reset the selected project type.
- Select the project in Project Explorer
- Select Project->Properties
- Open C/C++ Build and click on MCU Settings
- reselect LPC1343

2. Delete the debug configurations
- Under your project in Project Explorer, the will be 2 ".launch" files. Delete them both

Now clean and build your project and try debugging again.

Thanks
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by bhallett on Fri Feb 12 05:42:15 MST 2010
Hi Renan,

I am using the LCPExpresso developemnt board which uses the LPC1343 microprocessor for the target device.

Regards

Barry
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by renan on Fri Feb 12 05:38:37 MST 2010

Quote: bhallett

I receive this error condition every time i use the Quickstart panel Start here Debug option.

Barry

Hi,

I always use it, and I have never seen this error.
What board are you using?

Renan
0 Kudos