Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for ios app source code for OM13069 Smartphone Quick-Jack solution

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by justy on Fri Jul 25 01:12:47 MST 2014
HI,
We had found the OM13069 Smartphone Quick-Jack solution,and want to do some sample tests abd we have ordereda board.
But from the project information,we can only find related java app source code. It said we could get the IOS source code by request according to the FAQ,
Could the NXP support team send a copy of IOS code to me by mail? Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies

Yoshiyuki
Contributor I

Hi,
Today I bought your "Smartphone Quick-Jack OM13069" V3.0
It says "Please Visit http://lpcware.com/quick-jack" but there's no such website.
I need iOS source code even if it is old. I can modify the code and can make them work well.
Please direct me to the link for those source code files.
Thank you.

0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Allen_Tang on Wed Jul 15 05:12:33 MST 2015
Hi,

I could not even find the APP 'NXP Quick-Jack' in the iOS APP store.

Why?

Thanks
Allen
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by lpcmunich on Wed Jul 15 03:23:15 MST 2015
Hi Guys,
Those who have purchased OM13069 and need iOS App, can submit the request via tech support channel.
Now the issues with Captcha has been resolved. And you should be able to submit the case.

Thanks,
NXP Support
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Allen_Tang on Tue Jul 14 22:26:55 MST 2015
Hi Emily,

I also have purchased the OM13069 Eval Board.

But I could not find the iOS APP in the Apple APP store.

Have you successfully downloaded the APP? And how?

Thanks in advance.
Allen
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by TheFallGuy on Thu Jul 09 02:38:35 MST 2015
Enter the captcha again, this time, correctly entering the characters displayed.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by emily1988 on Thu Jul 09 01:05:46 MST 2015
hello,
       I cannot contact NXP at technical support center. It always tip "captchas error,please input again".But I cannot find anywhere to enter captcha. So, can you   send the ios source code to my email. Thanks.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by zengwh on Thu Aug 14 02:12:11 MST 2014
hi, justy, have u downloaded IOS source code? i also need it. i have request the support website, but i cannot get the code, thanks
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by lpcxpresso-support on Fri Jul 25 01:27:39 MST 2014
Please make your request via:

http://www.nxp.com/technicalsupport

Regards,
LPCXpresso Support
0 Kudos