Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mingw32-make: *** [CAN_FLASHER.elf] Error 1

Jump to solution
Cram
Contributor III

Dear all,

I am new using the eclipse enviroment and KEA128. I am just developing a simple application just for practicing. And I got stucked due to mingw32-make: error. I am not able to find what I am doing wrong or what is wrong. Every time I try to built the project the mingw32-make error appears.

The first time I checked the console a lot of duplicate element where present so I decided to clena the Project(PROJECT>clean .. ) and re-built but the error stills there.

153466_153466.pngScreenshot_1.png

The console  does not give so much information related to the error so it is hard to solve.

I tried to use a previous code that was working this morning, but the error stills there, so I really do not know if am doing something wrong or maybe my CW10.6 is fooling me.

Please find attached the code.

any tip?

Thanks for your support.

best regards,

Marc

Original Attachment has been moved to: CAN_FLASHER.7z.zip

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Cram
Contributor III

Well finally I found the error.

I left some global variables in .h file, so finally after clean the Project, removing the flash directory any times the console show me an error related to a global varibale I was not using, so with this clue finally I can solve the error.

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Cram
Contributor III

Well finally I found the error.

I left some global variables in .h file, so finally after clean the Project, removing the flash directory any times the console show me an error related to a global varibale I was not using, so with this clue finally I can solve the error.

Thanks

0 Kudos