Is their any way through which I can read gps data (NMEA format) from a device connected to LS1021a-iot board?

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Is their any way through which I can read gps data (NMEA format) from a device connected to LS1021a-iot board?

751 次查看
rahulgup
Contributor I

I am connecting ublox m8 device to LS1021a-iot board which will send gps data in NMEA format to LS1021aiot board.

I want to know is their any way through which I can read gps data which is in NMEA data from ublox m8 device?

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
1 回复

588 次查看
alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

NMEA is frame format only, it does not define hardware (signaling) protocol.

According to the information I was able to find in Internet for "u-blox M8" keyword, this device supports several type of serial communication ports - DDC (I2C-like), UART, USB and SPI. Our LS1021A processor support any of these protocols.

Please refer to Chapter 10 "Serial Communication Ports Description" of the below document for more information:

https://www.u-blox.com/sites/default/files/products/documents/u-blox8-M8_ReceiverDescrProtSpec_(UBX-...

Have a great day,
Alexander

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励