What is the difference between the MK21FN1M0AVMC12 and the MK21FN1M0VMC12?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the difference between the MK21FN1M0AVMC12 and the MK21FN1M0VMC12?

Jump to solution
brentgreenwald
Contributor III

I'm trying to find the major differences between the TWR-K21F120M and TWR-K21F120MA which lead to the micro-controlers, MK21FN1M0AVMC12 and the MK21FN1M0VMC12. So What is the difference between the MK21FN1M0AVMC12 and the MK21FN1M0VMC12; is it just the analog modules and the extra memory type?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Brent,

Actually, there are same except for the different Silicon Rev.

The A means the Production Rev A and the Fig 1 illustrates the more information about it.

2016-05-30_11-26-56.jpg

Fig 1

Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

4 Replies
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Brent,

Actually, there are same except for the different Silicon Rev.

The A means the Production Rev A and the Fig 1 illustrates the more information about it.

2016-05-30_11-26-56.jpg

Fig 1

Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

brentgreenwald
Contributor III

Yes, that is the question. If it is just a few extra features like analog stuff then I might get the cheaper of the two.

0 Kudos
petec20
Contributor III

In the datasheet:

http://cache.nxp.com/files/32bit/doc/data_sheet/K21P121M120SF5V2.pdf

in section '3.8.10.4 Part identification' it gives you a break down of the part numbers for the differences. Looks like 'A' denotes silicon Rev 'Revision after main'. Quite what that means I'm not sure. Or is that the question?

0 Kudos
brentgreenwald
Contributor III

Yes, that is the question. If it is just a few extra features like analog stuff then I might get the cheaper of the two.

0 Kudos