How to connect and configure MPC5775K

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to connect and configure MPC5775K

chenmiao
Contributor II

I use the example of MPC5775K-ADC_example-S32DS, and I press the button "debug configurations", I set interface and port, and set breakpoint at main.I enter the correct password,and then it succeeds. It seems to connect to the MPC5775K-356DS daughter card.I don't know how I can do to run the program in the chip,I make an attempt that I press the button "run",and I choose  "run as S32 C/C++ application",and in the next choice I try both choices,however ,there is always an error : Launching   MPC5775K-ADC_example-S32DS_Z4_1_Debug.elf has encountered a problem.Error starting process.Following is what I  want to know.

1)Maybe I need a guide for S32DS to support MPC5775K. and I want to know the steps of running the program in the chip.

2)I want to know how to add Variables into the Variables window to view their changes

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
3 Replies

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

1) Please look at this thread. I described there a problem with Run button. MPC5744P running problem. ​To run your program, use button Resume (F8).

pastedImage_0.png

2) There are two windows, which are able to show variables. Window Variables shows only local variables, which are valid in current context (variables must exist in current context). Window Expressions can show you local variables and also all global variables which exist in your program.

pastedImage_1.png

If you have any other question, please feel free to write me back.

Regards,

Martin

chenmiao
Contributor II

What you mean is that Debug icon or Run icon are independent but similar.Both of them can run the program and there is some issue with Run icon.Because of this I can't use Run icon in this release.

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

yes, you are correct.

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos