CodeWarrior doesn't find license and shows "This is the last day of your license"

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CodeWarrior doesn't find license and shows "This is the last day of your license"

MaPf
Contributor I

Hi!

On one PC CodeWarrior some times starts normal with the floating license and some times shows the error message "This is the last day of the current license" (it surely isn't).

I think this is the message from the end of eval period and it is different from the "No valid license key was found...", that we get if all seats are in use.

We can see on the server that it consumes one license seat, but it doesn't start on the client.

We also tested with a node locked license (and an other license file) on the same PC and got the same error message, so it shouldn't be a network problem.

We didn't see this problem on any other PC. Reinstalling didn't help.

We've used lmtools on server and client and didn't see any problem.

We're using CCW for MPC55xx and MPC56xx 2.10 on Win7 x64.

Thanks for any idea or help what we could test to solve this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

TomasPaez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

We should look the log file located in path specified on LMTools

Logfile.jpg

being on/off issue, the check out check in could be the problem. Please create a support case to check your particular case

1) Go to http://www.nxp.com/support/sales-and-support:SUPPORTHOME.

2) On the bottom of the page under Submit New Issues, click Hardware & Software.

3) Register with your business email to access NXP technical online support.

4) A verification email will be sent to your account. Click the link embedded in that email to verify your access.

5) On the NXP online support page, select Contact Support from the top menu and click “submit a new case” to start the process.

0 Kudos

MaPf
Contributor I

It seems we had a combination of two problems:

1. Bad network cable.

2. Additional copy of license.dat in a directory like …\local\…virtualstorage…

Thanks

0 Kudos