Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot download IMX6_L4.1.15_MFG_TOOL

Jump to solution
alanlow
Contributor II

Hi,

I tried to download the latest Mfgtool v4.1.15_1.0.0 from links below but not successful:

pastedImage_0.png

It brings me to a license agreement page and then finally the download page but not download prompt pop-up.

I tried to manually click the "download" button but is unable to open the link location:

pastedImage_1.png

Can this be fixed?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Alan Low,

You also can go to the i.MX 6 Series Software and Development Tool|NXP  all the BSP and Materials are here.

Best Regards

Dan

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Alan Low,

You also can go to the i.MX 6 Series Software and Development Tool|NXP  all the BSP and Materials are here.

Best Regards

Dan

0 Kudos
alanlow
Contributor II

Hi Dan,

I can download the Mfgtools from this i.MX 6 Series Software and Development Tool|NXP  link.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

HI Alan Low,

Good. I am very glad it works.

Have a nice day

Dan

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Alan Low,

You can go to the follow link to download the IMX6_L4.1.15_MFG_TOOL

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/sps/download/preDownload.jsp

Have a great day,
Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct  button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
alanlow
Contributor II

Hi Dan,

I clicked on the link your provided. It brings me to a download page which does nothing.

pastedImage_0.png

I manually click the "Download" and it shows me a "Page Not Found" page.

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Alan Low,

Here you want to download the bsp, documents or tool from our website, you need to log in first if you already registered on our website. If you do not have you can register a new one, then log in and download what you need.

Hope this can help you.

Have a nice day

Dan

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Alan Low,

Do you have the account in nxp website? If you have already logged in you can directly download it.

Have a nice day

Dan

0 Kudos
alanlow
Contributor II

Hi Dan,

I have logged in to NXP account and still the same. Have you tested the link yourself?

Try restart your PC -> logging to NXP website account and click on the link you provided here.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Alan Low,

Yes, I have tested and download success the IMX6_L4.1.15_MFG_TOOL from the link https://www.nxp.com/webapp/sps/download/preDownload.jsp​. It works OK.

You can try it again. If it still not work let me know.

Have a nice day

Dan

0 Kudos