Processor Expert TimerOut_LDD

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processor Expert TimerOut_LDD

haroldvogel
Contributor II

I need to put out a pulse width at 50% duty cycle.  The frequency can be between 500Hz and 5KHz.

I am using a MKL36Z128VLL4 and another board uses the MKL36Z256Vll4 chip.

I right click on 'TimerOut_LDD' select 'Add to Project' and select the 'New component[TimerUnit_LDD]...'

Compare is TPM1_C1V, pin is LCD_P60/ADC0_DM0/ADC0_SE4a/PTE21/TPM1_CH1/UART0_RX.  I then select the Pulse Width but the 'Runtime setting type is 'Fixed Value' no other option is available.

I need to have a range of frequency (pulse outputs as stated above).  How can I get the Processor Expert system give me what I need.

This is the first time that I have used Code Warrior and Processor Expert so a detailed step to follow to achieve my goal would be great.

John Vogel

0 Kudos
2 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

in TimerUnit_LDD, you can change the period of the whole timer using SetPeriodTicks method and also compare value for individual channels using SetOffsetTicks.

PPG_LDD can change period or frequency (SetFrequencykHz etc...) during runtime. see attached video for PPG component usage.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

haroldvogel
Contributor II

Hello,

The SetPeriodTicks is not in the list of items. Here is the list the bold items I can select:

Yours truly,

John Vogel

0 Kudos