cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CodeWarrior V8.8, JTAG clock speed is not correct

Jump to solution
zizicky
Contributor I

My OS is Windows 7(64bit), Development Enviorment is CodeWarrior(PA8.8.5), and the emulator is Codewarrior TAP.

After I connect the PC and my target(HPCN8641D) via the USB-TAP, the indicator leds is lighting the right information as the official guide.

86703_86703.pngDebugger设置.png

I set the debugger as the Readme file in the example projects of the CodeWarrior, however, when I want to debug the project, it just report the error:

86704_86704.pngDEBUG错误信息.png

and

86718_86718.pngpastedImage_3.png

Will you please help to find the methods to solve this problem!

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
lunminliang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Kun Cheng,

For CodeWarrior TAP, you'll also need the 8.8.6  patch:

CW PA v8.8.6 Windows - Patch.exe

Please install it and try again.

Have a great day,
Lunmin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
lunminliang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Kun Cheng,

For CodeWarrior TAP, you'll also need the 8.8.6  patch:

CW PA v8.8.6 Windows - Patch.exe

Please install it and try again.

Have a great day,
Lunmin

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos