AnsweredAssumed Answered

Developing a USB memory stick Data Logger with Processor Expert and USB baremetal stack v. 4.1

Question asked by Marco Aurelio P. Coelho on Aug 18, 2015
Latest reply on Aug 21, 2015 by Marco Aurelio P. Coelho

Hello,

I need a Data Logger in a USB memory stick in my application using MK70. As my project was initialized with Processor Expert in CodeWarrior  and I didn't find a reference example with Processor Expert in Freescale USB Baremetal Stack, I tried to copy the files from K70 MSD-FAT example located at "C:\Freescale\Freescale USB Stack v4.1.1\Source \Host\ examples\ msd_mfs_generic\ cw10\ kinetis_k70", except for vectors.c and K70 registers initialization files, since Processor Expert already initializes interrupt vectors and includes "IO_Map.h" file, which defines the addresing and macros of all the registers in the MCU.

After a lot of work, copying all the files and include their respective paths into Compiler Settings, I got some build errors. In the beggining, those errors were due to the lack of some header files. But now, I got some errors that I don't understand the cause:

Maybe somebody can give me an idea of how to do it in a easier way with less work and avoiding these conflicts and errors. Or if I don't find another way, I will have to create a new project based on that demo (without PE) (following the instructions from USBHOSTUG.pdf) and copy what it is already initialized and done with Processor Expert.

Thanks,

Marco Coelho

Outcomes