cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMA7660 with MK353DN512

Jump to solution
ing_albertopc
Contributor I

Hi, i´m new using RTOS and i´m using TWR-K53N512, with an MQX proyect. There´s a course of Essentials of MQX RTOS Application Development by freescale (i left the link below) i got to Session 11: IC2 Driver but i found that there is no Lab Guide from session 11 to the end of the course.

I need to learn how to use I2C, could anybody help me with an example or a guide?

Essentails Course of MQX RTOS|Freescale

0 Kudos
1 Solution
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Alberto,

Unfortunately these labs are pending, however you can check the following labs:

Training Class: MQX RTOS v4.1 Basics Training for MQX Beginners

In addition, after install MQX you can find some I2C examples at the path: C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_2\mqx\examples

I hope this helps, have a nice day!!!

Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ing_albertopc
Contributor I

Hello Soledad

Thank you for answer me. I'll be aware for the update of the course and hope it happens soon.

Regards

Alberto

0 Kudos
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Alberto,

Unfortunately these labs are pending, however you can check the following labs:

Training Class: MQX RTOS v4.1 Basics Training for MQX Beginners

In addition, after install MQX you can find some I2C examples at the path: C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_2\mqx\examples

I hope this helps, have a nice day!!!

Sol

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos