cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About url length

haoyuancai
Contributor II

Dear all:

I found a question about url length.. due to my program. I need send more than 1024 bytes data  in url. So I change length of url ( HTTPDCFG_DEF_URL_LEN 1300) to 1300.But I found it did not work. I still can not enter my relative cgi function . I know the length of url affect system operation.

Any one have solution ?

ben

Labels (1)
3 Replies

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello HAOYUAN CAI,

Could you please let me know which MQX version are you using?

Are you using some specific example?

Which device are you using?

Regards

Sol

0 Kudos

haoyuancai
Contributor II

Dear Sol:

The version is MQX 4.0 .. my http init code use the demo code, device is designed by myself. Because if length of url shorter than 128 bytes, it can work normally. But I need prolong the length of url currently. I am fail...

ben

\
0 Kudos

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello ben,

In rtcscfg.h (locatd at the path: C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_0\rtcs\source\include) header file there is

#define HTTPSRVCFG_DEF_URL_LEN  (128)

which you can increase at compile time as needed.

I hope this helps, have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------