Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using FRDM-KL25Z with FRDM STBC AGM01

Jump to solution
yonggunlee
Contributor II

Hello

I want to use FRDM-STBC-AGM01 sensor board model with FRDM-KL25Z board in codewarrior

I was wondering if you can find example file, or explain which pin port I should use and how does it work.

If you can find me the example code, it will be great.

I want to use the sensor board to read the output data from agm01 board on my codewarrior

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Yonggun,

Attached you can find my simple bare metal example code I created for the FreescaleFRDM-KL25Z platform and FRDM-STBC-AGM01 board a month ago. It demonstrates how to read both the acceleration and magnetic data from the FXOS8700CQ and the angular rate data from the FXAS21002C using an I2C interface and an interrupt technique. You will find how to initialize the I2C1 module as well as both PTD4 and PTA5 pins that are connected to the INT1_8700 and INT1_21002 push-pull, active low interrupt pins. All jumpers were in the default position (2-3).

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Tomas

PS: If my answer helps to solve your question, please mark it as "Correct". Thank you.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Yonggun,

Attached you can find my simple bare metal example code I created for the FreescaleFRDM-KL25Z platform and FRDM-STBC-AGM01 board a month ago. It demonstrates how to read both the acceleration and magnetic data from the FXOS8700CQ and the angular rate data from the FXAS21002C using an I2C interface and an interrupt technique. You will find how to initialize the I2C1 module as well as both PTD4 and PTA5 pins that are connected to the INT1_8700 and INT1_21002 push-pull, active low interrupt pins. All jumpers were in the default position (2-3).

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Tomas

PS: If my answer helps to solve your question, please mark it as "Correct". Thank you.

yonggunlee
Contributor II

Hello.

Thank you for the code, it helps me huge.

I am planning to build drone with it, and do you think i need to use filter function for sensor?

If so, I wonder how I should apply. I heard that i can use Kalman filter though

0 Kudos
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Yonggun,

The complete sensor fusion source code for the FRDM-KL25Z + FRDM-STBC-AGM01 combination, including the Kalman filter is planned to be released Q3 2015 on Sensorfusion. Please use this dedicated community space for any future questions related to sensor fusion.

Regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos