cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set drive strength of parallel display port on i.MX6

Jump to solution
camz
Contributor I

We are driving a display using the parallel0 display port of the i.MX6, but when we observe the signals on a scope, we see that there is some overdrive on the signals.  How can we adjust the drive strength of these IOs when configured as a parallel display port?

I have attempted to change the drive strength settings for these pins as GPIO, but it does not appear to have any effect (I'm guessing that this only applies when then are configured as ALT5/GPIO).

Cheers,

Camz.

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Martin

one can try to change pad settings DSE,SPEED,SRE,

they take effect in any iomux setting, not only for gpio.

Also one can try to add small series resistors.

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Martin

one can try to change pad settings DSE,SPEED,SRE,

they take effect in any iomux setting, not only for gpio.

Also one can try to add small series resistors.

Best regards

igor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos