In Imx6 Quad , after pressing RESET switch SOM doesn't boot again. it boots only after hard power on/off.
As per my understanding, through external reset released, internal Reset will release only after VDD_ARM_CAP and VDD_SOC_CAP supplies
are stable (internal LDO_CORE and LDO_SOC).
so , i doubt these internal voltage domains and their input voltages VCC_SW1AB_CORE and VCC_SW1C_SOC of PMIC (MMPF0100F0AEP)
1. in Linux, boots after reset switch is pressed with out problem and VCC_SW1AB_CORE and VCC_SW1C_SOC voltages of PMIC are fine. ( no voltage dip occurs-here current consumption from VCC_SW1AB_CORE is < 500mA)
2. In android
1. if reset switch is pressed at the time of uboot, and kernel loading , booting occurs without problem ( up to this process current consumption form VCC_SW1AB_CORE is < 700mA )
2. once android application launches , current consumption from VCC_SW1AB_CORE is increased >900mA, and voltages dip occurs ( snap shot attached) if reset switch is pressed now, doesn't boot again.
3. first dip occurs from 1.35 to 1.28V at that time current is around 700mA. if i press reset switch here, boot occurs without problem
4. After some time ( launching android application) continuous dip occurs from ( 1.28V to 0.992V) here current is around 900mA . if i reset here, board doesn't boot . and VCC_SW1AB_CORE is in 0.992V itself.
Green -VCC_SW1AB_CORE of PMIC
Blue- VCC_SW1C_SOC of PMIC
Same issues occurs in 3 boards.
Is anyone faced this issue...? Pls let me know the solution for this.?