cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with write program pernamently to target

lucast
Contributor I

Hello,

I just start working with CodeWarrior 10.6 (before CodeWarrior IDE) and I have a problem with runing downloaded programm. When I click debug button and after download F8 - my program is working correctly but when I just swith off and then swith on power - program can't start.

In codewarrior IDE was be ok.

My program is very simple(LED flashing) and configuration is default.

Could anybody know what is wrong?

regards

Lukasz

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

lucast
Contributor I

Thank You for answer.

I found what was a reason.

After changing parameter in PE configuration: CPU->Internal peripherals->Bootloader->Flash Block 1->Checksum  from "Calculate" to "Bypass, jump to user code" it is ok.

0 Kudos

derek_lau
Contributor III

Please make sure you are using the FLASH project but not RAM project.

0 Kudos

TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please first make sure that you are programming the application into Flash memory.  If you have already checked that the code is programmed to Flash memory and that the watchdog is not resetting the board, please check  whether the chip is configured to boot by external signal.

If this does not help, please reply with the  part number of your target MCU.

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos