How can I build a sample project for FRDM-K64F to test CyaSSL in KDS Linux 64-bit

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I build a sample project for FRDM-K64F to test CyaSSL in KDS Linux 64-bit

Jump to solution
jingsong
Contributor I

I am looking to build a sample project in KDS v3.0 running on Ubuntu 64-bit Linux.  I have installed KSDK 1.2 and MQX/CyaSSL patch.  Can someone offer guidelines for doing this?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jingsong Fu,

I think that the following post created by our colleague Lobdell Maclain might be helpful for you, it explains how to build and run the MQX HTTPS Server example with CyaSSLs:

How To: Build and run the MQX HTTPS Server example with CyaSSL

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,

Carlos Mendoza

Technical Support Engineer

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jingsong Fu,

I think that the following post created by our colleague Lobdell Maclain might be helpful for you, it explains how to build and run the MQX HTTPS Server example with CyaSSLs:

How To: Build and run the MQX HTTPS Server example with CyaSSL

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,

Carlos Mendoza

Technical Support Engineer

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos