AnsweredAssumed Answered

Problem with FTPServer

Question asked by Raul Moneo on Dec 12, 2014
Latest reply on Dec 12, 2014 by Mark Butcher

Hi,

I'm working with a Kinetis K70F120M and I'm having problems with the FTPserver on the SDcard.

I call the function FTPd_init("FTP_server", 7, 5000 );

I can connect, list the files of the directory and even Delete files, but I'm not able to download (RETR) any file.

I have 3 tasks more working, Webserver, SDcard and one more for analog inputs and outputs that runs each 3,5ms with priority 8.

If I don't launch the analog I/O task, The FTP server download the files. I've set FTPserver priority to 7 but It don't solve the problem.

const TASK_TEMPLATE_STRUCT  MQX_template_list[] =

{

/* Task Index,    Function,    Stack,  Priority, Name,       Attributes,           Param,  Time Slice */

{ INIT_TASK,        init_tasks,   2000,   8,      "Init",          MQX_AUTO_START_TASK,  0,      0 },

{ WEB_SERVER_TASK,  init_web_task,  7000,   10,   "Init_Webserver",  0,       0,      15 },

{ SDCARD_TASK,    sdcard_task,    2500,   9,     "SDcard",    0,       0,   10 },

{ ANALOG_TASK,  Algoritm_Task,  3000L,  8L,   "Analog task", MQX_FLOATING_POINT_TASK, 0,  5 },

{ HWTIMER_TASK,   hwtimer_task,  1500,   9,    "hwtimer",    0,       0,      2 },

{ 0 }

};

I'd appreaciate any thought or idea.

Thanks in advance.

Raúl

Outcomes