Hi, I am trying to use Processor Expert Software configure the LED on KL25Z to use PWM at 500Hz with a fixed duty-cycle of 20%.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I am trying to use Processor Expert Software configure the LED on KL25Z to use PWM at 500Hz with a fixed duty-cycle of 20%.

Jump to solution
leixun
Contributor I

How can I set frequency and duty-cycle in this case? And am I be able to see a dim light? Or 100% brightness?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ankur_kala
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Lei,

I hope the thread Hi, I am trying to use Processor Expert Software configure the LED on KL25Z to use PWM at 500Hz with... solves your question here. As far as dimming goes, yes varying the duty cycle would show you a dimming effect with maximum intensity at 100% duty and minimum intensity at 0% duty. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ankur_kala
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Lei,

I hope the thread Hi, I am trying to use Processor Expert Software configure the LED on KL25Z to use PWM at 500Hz with... solves your question here. As far as dimming goes, yes varying the duty cycle would show you a dimming effect with maximum intensity at 100% duty and minimum intensity at 0% duty. Hope this helps.

0 Kudos