Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is _set_clock???? defined?

Jump to solution
rmeyer_arrow
Contributor II

Hello,

I'm working with the TWR_K60F120M card, and trying to use AN4520 and AN4800 to talk to an I2S device.

Porting most of the code has been pretty straight forward but I'm running into an issue.

Both "_set_clock_112896();" and "_set_clock_122800();" are defined in the function _12s_set_rate(int).

The appnotes do not show the implementation and I am not having any luck locating it in other examples for the tower systems.

I have looked on the Kinetis Header files from the site as well as in the Kinetis_120 bear metal example files.

I did verify that teh "use CMSIS" box is checked in the setup for the project.

Any help would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Rick Meyer,

Which demo you are referring to ? is it http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/app_note/AN4800SW.zip ?  Please kindly help to clarify. Thanks for your patience:smileyhappy:

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Rick Meyer,

Which demo you are referring to ? is it http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/app_note/AN4800SW.zip ?  Please kindly help to clarify. Thanks for your patience:smileyhappy:

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
rmeyer_arrow
Contributor II

Yes that is the file.  Thank you.

Apparently the search that lead me to the appnote did not have the file attached or referenced.

Since the first appnote did not have any SW files I assumed this one did not as well.

Thank you for the prompt answer.

Have a great day.

Rick

0 Kudos