Looking for Processor Expert version 2.95 for Freescale HCS12 Family

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Processor Expert version 2.95 for Freescale HCS12 Family

almcneil
Contributor II

I just joined a new company that uses the HCS12 and CW12 v3.1. I am trying to set it up on another workstation and the first installation has Processor Expert version 2.95 for Freescale HCS12 family. When I installed CW12 v3.1, I then downloaded and installed the 2 service packs for Processor Expert from the updates webpage for CW12 Updates for CodeWarrior for HCS12 v3.1 and earlier That resulted in upgrading PE to version 2.94.01 but I can't find any update that upgrades it to version 2.95. Also, the new installation has CW Plug-In IDE version 3.49 L2 whereas the first has CW Plug-In IDE version 3.62 L2. Currently I am having build errors because of this. I tried to use the help menu but it does not check over the web. Can someone point out to me where I can find the upgrades for these?

Andy McNeil | Embedded Systems Engineer

Spotwave Wireless Inc.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Andy,

CodeWarrior for HC12 v3.1 is an very old version - released in March 2004.

It seems the PE2.95 has been released in 2005.

It's possible this version was not delivered for V3.1 but for an more recent version like V4.1.

HC12 V4.1 was released in March 2005.

Are you sure the other PC is using HC12 V3.1 and not another version ?

To do check it you must:

Under CodeWarrior IDE (classic)

Start the IDE and click on Help | About Freescale CodeWarrior.

Click on Installed Products 

Provide us all info displayed.

Or you can save them in a txt file.

If the Installed Products is not available for older version you should find information in the welcome.txt

under the installation folder.

To have another PC installed with the same dev tool version, you can try the following:

- copy the CodeWarrior installation folder of PC_1 to PC_2.

Be aware you could have a problem with the license file if you're using Nodelocked one.

- execute on PC_2 \bin\regservers.bat file.

Regards

Pascal

0 Kudos

almcneil
Contributor II

I forgot to include a screenshot of the new installation and the versions it's listing:Processor Expert Version Screenshot.jpg

0 Kudos