I am using imx6q sabreauto board, till yesterday uart was working fine, but now it's not, is there any other option to get uart output???.
I advise you to retry it again, if can't, you can modify the settings for UART in serial.h.
uart cable is working fine for other board. but only when i plug it to one particular device it's giving some junk value, is there any other way so that i can uart output??
what i need to change serial.h???
Here is code which is there
/* UART 1 configuration */
* This specifies the threshold at which the CTS pin is deasserted by the
* RXFIFO. Set this value in Decimal to anything from 0 to 32 for
* hardware-driven hardware flow control. Read the HW spec while specifying
* this value. When using interrupt-driven software controlled hardware
* flow control set this option to -1.
#define UART1_UCR4_CTSTL 16
* Specify the size of the DMA receive buffer. The minimum buffer size is 512
* bytes. The buffer size should be a multiple of 256.
#define UART1_DMA_RXBUFSIZE 1024
* Specify the MXC UART's Receive Trigger Level. This controls the threshold at
* which a maskable interrupt is generated by the RxFIFO. Set this value in
* Decimal to anything from 0 to 32. Read the HW spec while specifying this
#define UART1_UFCR_RXTL 16
* Specify the MXC UART's Transmit Trigger Level. This controls the threshold at
* which a maskable interrupt is generated by the TxFIFO. Set this value in
#define UART1_UFCR_TXTL 16
#define UART1_DMA_ENABLE 0
/* UART 2 configuration */
#define UART2_UCR4_CTSTL -1
#define UART2_DMA_ENABLE 1
#define UART2_DMA_RXBUFSIZE 512
#define UART2_UFCR_RXTL 16
#define UART2_UFCR_TXTL 16
/* UART 3 configuration */
#define UART3_UCR4_CTSTL 16
#define UART3_DMA_ENABLE 0
#define UART3_DMA_RXBUFSIZE 1024
#define UART3_UFCR_RXTL 16
#define UART3_UFCR_TXTL 16
/* UART 4 configuration */
#define UART4_UCR4_CTSTL -1
#define UART4_DMA_ENABLE 0
#define UART4_DMA_RXBUFSIZE 512
#define UART4_UFCR_RXTL 16
#define UART4_UFCR_TXTL 16
/* UART 5 configuration */
#define UART5_UCR4_CTSTL -1
#define UART5_DMA_ENABLE 0
#define UART5_DMA_RXBUFSIZE 512
#define UART5_UFCR_RXTL 16
#define UART5_UFCR_TXTL 16
Retrieving data ...