I have one quesiton about PCIe circuit connection to i.MX6 device for proper PCI device operation. Could anybody answer to it?
The question is, actually, it is very clear about Sabre A (It only has PCIe data connection to mini PCI connector) I but in case of Sabre SD, I found there are some other signals connected to mini PCI connector.
Below is my understanding. If there is anything incorrect, please correct it.
- PCIe_CRXM/P, PCIe_CTXM/P à PCIe interface
- PCIe_CREFCLKM/P à CLK from CLK0_N/P or CLK1_N/P of i.MX6
- PCIe_UIM_xxx à All for SIM card and not connected to i.MX6
- PCIe_USBDM/P à USB HOST port of i.MX6
- LED_xxxx_B à LED on board. Not connected to i.MX6
- PCIe_DIS_B, PCIe_RST_B, PCIe_WAKE_B à GPIO, can be connected to any GPIO of i.MX6
- PCIe_SMC_CLK/DAT à I2C I/F and connected to i.MX6 I2C I/F