cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRTOUCH drivers for TWR-LCD-RGB

simosays
Contributor I

Hi!

I just noticed that TWR-K70F120M does not support ADC based touch screen when using TWR-LCD-RGB board. All pins are not connected.

So next step is to enable CR Touch with some J-Pins. But I have not founded any example code which would show how to use CR Touch through I2C. Would you have any available? For example PEG Medical demo uses CR Touch so I have big hopes for this :smileywink: 

Thank you for any help!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

LuisCasado
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Source code of PEG is only available purchasing a license, but eGUI library includes basically the same drivers. You can check this threat to get a eGUI 3.0 alpha release.

https://community.freescale.com/message/314732#314732

In any case, I am attaching the files related with CRTouch control

Best Regards,

Luis

0 Kudos

markwatson
Contributor III

Hello Luis,

I have looked around and it is indicated that more recent versions of eGUI support the CRTouch chip, but when incorporating the latest download I do not see an option for it in the d4d_user_cfg.h.  Please indicate if I should use the files you previously attached in this thread or if CRTouch support is already part of eGUI 3.0.

Thanks

Mark Watson

Laramie WY

0 Kudos

LuisCasado
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Mark,

Yes, CRTOUCH is supported. If you check the eGUI configuration files for K70, you will find EGUI_D4D_Demo\TWR_K70N120\MQX\eGUI_twrk70f120\Sources\D4D_Configuration\ d4dtch_cr_touch_cfg.h where pins to connecto to CRTOUCH are defined (I2C, IRQ, etc.) And the source code of the driver D4D\low_level_drivers\touch_screen\touch_screen_drivers\cr_touch (I2C and I2C MQX)

In fact, the default demo is using the CRTOUCH as it is the only touch interface in the TWR-LCD-RGB.

Regards,

Luis

0 Kudos

simosays
Contributor I

Thank you very much Luis!

Could you add here also two header files, needed by hw_iic.c ?

#include "low_level_drivers\touch_screen\touch_screen_drivers\cr_touch\iic\hw_iic_prv.h"

#include "low_level_drivers\touch_screen\touch_screen_drivers\cr_touch\hw_iic_cfg.h"

Hopefully there is nothing else needed to get CR Touch up and running :smileygrin:

Kind regards,

Simo

0 Kudos

LuisCasado
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Attached the files.

Best Regards,

Luis

0 Kudos

simosays
Contributor I

Hello and thanks for attached files :smileyhappy:

It seems like there should be some more initializing to get I2C work. If I call the HwIIC_Init function it will fail because either the I2CO_BASE or the I2C1_BASE are not enabled, memory address is now in "-- -- -- --" mode. Could you tell how I should be able initialize next memory address?

/** Peripheral I2C0 base pointer */

#define I2C0_BASE_PTR                            ((I2C_MemMapPtr)0x40066000u)

Demo projects works so it should not be any hardware issue. Thank you for all help!

Regards,

Simo

0 Kudos

LuisCasado
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I am attaching the cfg files used to by eGUI to configure the drivers behaviour. But You should check the drivers in the full application context in eGUI.

Best Regards,

Luis

0 Kudos