I want to copy my uBoot and Android distribution into the eMMC of a imx53 SABRE tablet, with the MFG Tool.
- I've changed my SW26 (0x00) and SW28 (0x30) dip switches to the according value for USB Serial Download Mode for the MFG Tool.
- I've connected with the OTG port (J34) micro-USB connector on the tablet side, following the Freescale BSP user guide.
- On the PC side, I have a Windows XP SP2.
The issue is that the tablet is not correctly recognized by the PC. A peripheral is enumerated, but no VID and PID declared. So I'm unable to match it with the iMX_BulkIO_Driver.
- I'm not sure about the use of the USB OTG port use. Is this the right one ?
- Did I miss a step ?
- Which other way do I have to update a bootloader, kernel, ramdisk and partitions on the eMMC ?
Thanks for your feedback and help.