cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to run the Code from the internal SRAM

manishsharma
Contributor I
Hi,

I am unable to run my code from internal 512kb SRAM.

My Setup :- MPC8548CDS system; JTAG USB tap

I am unable to execute my code from the internal SRAM, my default configuration of the .cfg file is for DDR RAM where it creates the LAW(Local Access Window )entry, configure tlb for the CCSR register configure the IVPR and IVPOR registers for interrupt table etc.

I have configured the SRAM and able to download the code at the offset 0x2000(by changing the code warrior target settings) leaving the space for Interrupt Vector table but my code is not executing from the SRAM if i remove the external DDR RAM ? While along with the DDR initialized i am able to write the SRAM memory (configured by L2CTL & L2SRBAR register).

What could be the problem ? As per the MPC reference manual that SRAM configuration supersede all other(DDR SDRAM) configurations. so as a workaround i configured the SRAM at the DDR memory location but it also didn't work ?

What could be the problem ?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Voxan
Contributor III
Hi Manish,

could you please contact the support, as described bellow, and reproducible case (best to do this is to do a Help\Pack and Go, save as zip and attached it to your support request)?

For Technical Support Issues please use Freescale on line support web page.
- Go to following URL: http://www.freescale.com/TechSupport
- Click on Submit a Service Request. You will come to a login page.
- If you are already registered with Freescale (using the Forum, subscribed to newsletter, ...) use your Freescale login and password.
Otherwise, Click on "Register Now" to get registered.
- You can submit your request through the web from there.

Thanks for your time.
Best Regards
0 Kudos