I have started my very first project with Coldfire V1 (MCF51MM128) and Codewarrior v10.2.
My project works OK when the debugger is connected (Pemicro Multilink Universal).
When I disconnect the debugger, the controller does not start.
Here is my steps:
1. I am connecting the debugger.
2. I am building the project.
3. I am pressing the debug button.
4. I am pressing the RUN to line button.
5. The program runs (the led is blinking).
6. I am disconnecting the power supply.
7. I am disconnecting the debugger.
8. I am connecting the power supply.
9. The program does not run (the led is off).
Had anyone faced the same problem?