cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Integrate Processor Expert Drivers into MQX BSP in Keil

Jump to solution
MICX10
Contributor I

In the Section 6 of Getting Started with Freescale MQX BSP, it explains  the method to IntegrateProcessor EXpert Drivers into MQX BSP". However, the examples are only for CW10.

Is there any document to explain how to do this in Keil step-by-step?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
microfusion
Contributor I

Keil MDK-ARM uses an eclipse plug-in, provided by itself.

In other words:

1.     first of all install the "Processor Expert - Microcontroller Driver Suite", as described in the freescale website:
          Processor Expert Software, Microcontroller Driver Suite Product Summary Page

2.     then you need to add the "MDK-ARM plug-in for Eclipse" provided by Keil (you can find it in the Keil installation folder):

MDK-ARM Plug-in for Eclipse: Installing MDK-ARM Plug-in

3.     finally have an overview about how to use it, watching the following video

Processor Expert: Integrating with Keil Microvision - YouTube

Enjoy PE

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
microfusion
Contributor I

Keil MDK-ARM uses an eclipse plug-in, provided by itself.

In other words:

1.     first of all install the "Processor Expert - Microcontroller Driver Suite", as described in the freescale website:
          Processor Expert Software, Microcontroller Driver Suite Product Summary Page

2.     then you need to add the "MDK-ARM plug-in for Eclipse" provided by Keil (you can find it in the Keil installation folder):

MDK-ARM Plug-in for Eclipse: Installing MDK-ARM Plug-in

3.     finally have an overview about how to use it, watching the following video

Processor Expert: Integrating with Keil Microvision - YouTube

Enjoy PE

0 Kudos
drummer
Contributor IV

This question is relevant for me too. For example if I am using codewarrior 7.2 and MQX version 3.6 how can I get the moccana encryption package for SSL to work?

I can create the bean but when I attempt to link it into my MQX project there are missing header files.

0 Kudos