I am trying to achieve the maximum sampling rate of 818.330 ksps for the K60
the "K60P144M100SF2 K60 Sub-Family Data Sheet" state that this is for the following conditions
- ≤ 13 bit modes
- No ADC hardware averaging
- Continuous conversions enabled, subsequent conversion time
so I have 2 questions
1) Could you point me to a reference explaining clearly what the ADC continuous mode is?
- trigger once and then it keeps going, generating an interrupt after each measurement is complete ? no hw average
- how do you stop it?
- if you start 2 channels at the same time, will the measurements stay "synchronized"?
2) Do you have a sample project that shows how to achieve this sampling rate?