cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rt1176 LPI2C TransferMode Problem

ywjack
Contributor III

Hi:NXP Technical Support

I had a problem reading EEPROM using RT1176 LPI2C. I used LPI2C1. When using Transfer MODE when the reVal = LPI2C_MasterTransferNonBlocking (LPI2C1_DRIVER_INIT_PERIPHERAL, & g_m_handle, & masterXfer);

Yes The I2C bus is always BUSY. The return value is always 900. (kStatus_LPI2C_Busy), Strangely enough, I used POLLING in the correct mode. reVal = LPI2C_MasterTransferBlocking(LPI2C1_DRIVER_INIT_PERIPHERAL, &masterXfer);

I can read and write the data I want normally, so I don't know what the problem is. I have a preliminary suspicion that there is something wrong with my configuration. May I take a screenshot to show you my configuration

微信图片_20221104114301.jpg

微信图片_20221104114125.jpg微信图片_20221104114131.jpg

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @ywjack ,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
Firstly, I'd like to know whether you already figured out the line in the LPI2C_Master Transfer Non Blocking(), which return the busy parameter.
Further, I'd like to suggest you use the evkmimxrt1170_lpi2c_interrupt_b2b_transfer_master_cm7 demo instead of creating a demo by yourself for testing.
Lastly, can you share the waves that are visualized by the logic analyzer?
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos