imx RT106F miss COM

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imx RT106F miss COM

chenjun
Contributor I
I now use rt106f development board, in the development process ,i want to determine the COM port that the board has been assigned by my computer.I tried to do it according to the method in SLN-VIZN-IOT-UG-REVOP5.pdf,but failed.However, I can build official history in this development board. How can I know the COM port of the board
0 Kudos
5 Replies

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

There is the same question with the case. So I will handle your question for the case. Please check your email in time.

Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

chenjun
Contributor I

hello,

I confirm I can't find the COM port when I run the board , but meanwhile I canUse JFLASH to connect to the corresponding development board and burn.1608086775(1).png1608086876(1).png

0 Kudos

chenjun
Contributor I

I tried ,but failed.

0 Kudos

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport
Hello, If your board can't recognize the COM port, please install this COM driver at first, then try it again: https://os.mbed.com/handbook/Windows-serial-configuration ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note: - If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you! - We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos

chenjun
Contributor I

hello,this can't miss this COM drive problem,because I can find the COM port when i run the 1050 development borad .

0 Kudos